Nonfiled Tax Return Legal Representation

If "nonfiling of tax returns" describes your situation, you should know that every day, the massive computer center at the IRS is getting more sophisticated. It's just a matter of time before they catch up with you.

This is not a situation to take lightly. Failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense. If you do not file, you may be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time, one year for each year not filed. Why risk potentially losing your freedom for failing to file your tax returns?

I am Allen Schuldenfrei, an experienced tax attorney in the Baltimore area. Let me give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns, you'll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.

If you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, they will be filed in the best interest of the government, usually with little or none of the deductions you are entitled to.

See our page on frequently asked questions on nonfiling of tax returns for more information on this topic.

Before anything can be done to extract you from this predicament, all the returns must be filed. You must be current. In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest and penalties after the returns are filed. Once we see how much is owed, we'll set a course of action to get you off the hook. A repayment plan, an offer in compromise or another above-board resolution can let you finally put your nonfiling problem behind you.

Take The First Step To Get Your Tax Troubles Resolved

Please contact Allen Schuldenfrei at 410-358-7435 for more information about your tax filing situation. Or, if you prefer, use the online form.

I serve clients throughout Harford, Howard and Anne Arundel counties.