Legal Help For Avoiding And Solving Tax Problems
Nobody enjoys paying taxes. Dealing with tax problems, however, is even more burdensome.
You don’t need to muddle through complex tax problems on your own. Taxpayers throughout the Hartford County area turn to me, Allen Schuldenfrei, for aggressive representation. I am both an attorney and a certified public accountant (CPA) with over 30 years of experience. My master’s degree (LL.M) in taxation gives me even greater insight into the intricacies of tax law.
I help people plan to maximize resources and minimize tax problems. I advise clients on how to address tax problems when they arise. My firm handles problems pertaining to any type of state or federal tax and can help you move forward, no matter what type of tax trouble you’ve run into.
What Sets Me Apart: Exceptional Experience In Law, Taxation And Finance
Throughout my accomplished career, I have gained experience in various aspects of finance and taxation. I worked in the tax department of Price Waterhouse in New York City, served as director of the graduate tax program at the University of Baltimore and was an IRS agent.
What Issues Are You Facing?
Few other lawyers in the Baltimore area possess the extensive level of experience that I have in tax representation. The positions I’ve held have given me a well-rounded perspective that I can apply for your benefit when addressing complex tax issues such as:
- Tax preparation and planning — Nothing is more professionally rewarding to me than to help clients prevent tax problems. I am well-qualified to guide clients through well-executed yearly tax returns and effective, efficient tax planning applicable to personal or business finances throughout the year.
- Tax audits — Any type of tax audit can put you in a tough spot. Have you received an audit notification from the IRS? It may be personal or corporate, state or federal, but it’s important to respond properly to get the matter under audit resolved. My background in tax and accounting can help you do that.
- Tax debt — Back taxes can lead to collection actions such as wage garnishments, IRS liens and levies, and tax seizures. I can help you work things out concerning unpaid taxes, such as through a payment plan or offer in compromise.
- Payroll taxes — Many things can come up to cause businesses to get behind on payroll taxes. As a business owner, you can be personally liable and subject to steep civil and criminal penalties.
- State tax relief — If your driver’s license or vehicle registration has been flagged for nonrenewal, I can help.
Don’t Assume The Worst. Instead, Examine Your Options
When it comes to tax disputes, you should never assume that you’re out of options. There may be several viable courses of action to plan well or to extricate yourself from difficult tax problems.
As a dedicated advocate for taxpayers, I will not hesitate to challenge the IRS, the Maryland Office of the Comptroller or local tax authorities as needed. Often, I can work out a favorable resolution through strategic negotiation. I can help you with wage garnishments, bank levies, negotiating with the IRS, lien release, etc. Much depends on the particulars of your situation. While no lawyer can guarantee outcomes, I can promise to leave no stone unturned in pursuing options for tax relief.
Get started in pursuing legal help to avoid or resolve your tax problems. Don’t face the IRS by yourself. Contact me at 410-358-7435 to arrange a confidential consultation to discuss strategies. You can also send me an email. I serve clients throughout Hartford County, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County and the surrounding area.