Let me help you with your tax problems.
Over the years, I have resolved cases that have saved millions of dollars for my clients.
This is a particularly challenging time for small businesses and their owners. While increasingly facing many regulations, small businesses also operate on limited budgets that makes compliance with such regulations difficult.
If you have any tax problems, I can help you. I am tax attorney Allen Schuldenfrei. I bring over 30 years of experience in resolving tax issues for businesses of every size. I am a former IRS agent and know how to resolve your IRS and state tax issues. Here are some examples of cases we have successfully resolved for clients:
- A trucker’s $1 million tax debt settled for $10,000
- A government employee’s $100,000 tax debt settled for $9,000
- Our firm persuaded an IRS auditor not to pursue criminal charges when he discovered that a taxpayer had failed to report over a $1 million in income
- We persuaded the IRS to write off more than $100,000 payroll tax penalties owed by a professional firm
We will be there to help you resolve your tax issues, so you don’t have to deal with IRS alone.
We can help with:
- IRS Liens
- Installment Agreements
- Offers and Compromise
- Currently Not Collectible
- Fresh Start Initiatives
- Bank Levy
- Wage Garnishments
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Back Taxes Owed
- Tax Penalty and Collection Issues
I will help you resolve your individual and business tax relief issues. I am a certified public accountant (CPA) with a master’s degree (LL.M.) in taxation. I worked in the tax division of Price Waterhouse in New York City. I also served as director of the graduate tax program at the University of Baltimore.
Truckers: I Can Help You Resolve Your Tax Issues
Long-haul trucking can be a particularly challenging business to manage if you are an owner-operator. Spending weeks on the road leaves little time for filing quarterly returns and other essential tax obligations. My firm can help you if you are experiencing any of the following:
- You owe large amounts of money to the IRS in back taxes
- You haven’t filed a tax return in several years
- You are being audited by the IRS
- You are facing a federal tax lien for non-payment of taxes
I can help you negotiate with the IRS to create workable plans to resolve your tax problems. Do not let the stress of tax debt continue to weigh on you. Seek help today.
Set Up An Initial And Confidential Consultation With Me